Carrot Cheese Paratha Recipe serves as a great lunch box recipe which combines the goodness of wheat flour, carrots and cheese.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 carrot grated
1/2 cube cheese grated
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder
1/2 tomato grated
1 tsp ghee
1 tsp carrom seeds
Ghee to fry the paratha
1. Knead a soft dough of whole wheat flour.
2. Add oil in a pan and add carrom seeds.
3. Once spluttered add grated tomato to it.
Let it cook.
4. Now add grated carrot Salt and black pepper powder.
5. Cook till the water from the carrot evaporates.
Allow it to cool.
6. Take a small ball from the dough and roll it with a rolling pin.
7. Put a small amount of carrot filling on the rolled chapati.
Put some cheese on it.
8. Cover from all sides and roll again.
9. Cook the paratha on a hot tawa with ghee.
Salt should be added accordingly as cheese also has some amount of salt.
In a sweet moment of synchronicity, I came across this recipe as I was adding a blog post to the @thesageproject website from a member who had written about what’s good to eat at this time of year. I’d already been thinking about finding a carrot recipe and here it was, falling into my lap. So I made it.
It’s my favourite kind! Easy!! Chuck stuff in a pot, let it cook for ages. Blend. Eat.
Recipe on the website. Link in profile.